FAI – Sanctioned event (CAT.2)
Second Category Event Paragliding Class 3
Cross Country (Event ID: 13852)
San Donato Val di Comino
03046 (FR) – ITALY
see on Google Maps
From August 24 to 31 – 2019
1 Training Day + 7 Comp Days
see Scheduled Program
- 130 Pilots max allowed (FAI & CIVL ID required)
- 60% Reserved to Italian Partecipants ( 80 by Italian Rank Dec 31, 2018)
- 30% Open to International Partecipants ( 40 by FAI WPRS 31 May – 1JUN2019)
- 10% Discretional for Organizers (10 Wildcard)
Registered Pilots will be confirmed on 14 June 2019 and required for payment with an e-mail. Confirmed Pilots will have to make payment within 7 days starting from confirmation e-mail, by Bank Wire Transfer or PayPal, details in the email.
In case of missing or delayed payment, the Pilot will be replaced by first “Waiting List” Pilots.
Any new Pilot registration received after 14 Jun 2019 or late payment performed, will be considered “Late Registration” and an extra “late fee” of 40,00 EUR will be required.
PRIZE & SCORING CATEGORIES:
- Italian Overall: up to CCC certified gliders
- Italian Serial Class: up to EN D certified gliders
- Italian Sport Class: up to EN C certified gliders
- Overall Open Class: up to CCC certified gliders
- Overall Serial Class: up to EN D certified gliders
- Overall Sport Class: up to EN C certified gliders
- Female Category
SELECTION & ENTRY FEE:
Entry Fee 200,00 EUR
- Transportation to take off for all 7 Race days;
- Retrieval for all 7 Race days;
- Emergency service, ambulance and doctor for all 7 Race days;
- Live tracking for all 7 Race days;
- Packed-lunch for all 7 Race days;
- 1 Dinner offered by the Organization;
- Event T-Shirt & Gadgets;
- Awards and Prizes for the winners.
Paid fees will not be returned for any reason or for any claim. Just in case neither one valid task is disputed, part of the paid fee will be refunded to each registered pilot, from a minimum amount of 50.00 eur to a maximum of 100.00 eur, based on the costs incurred by the Organization.