FÉDÉRATION AÉRONAUTIQUE INTERNATIONALE
(World Air Sports Federation – www.FAI.org)
FAI – Sanctioned event (CAT.2)
Second Category Event Paragliding – Class 3 Cross Country
- Open Class: up to CCC certified gliders
- Serial Class: up to EN D certified gliders
- Sport Class: up to EN C certified gliders
- Female Category
Regular Online Registration
- will be open from June 25
- until 24:00 on July 31, 2018.
Participants will be selected using using WPRS ranking system (available on June 30, 2018), 10 wild cards will be reserved to organizers.
Selection will start on August 01, 2018, and selected pilots will receive the payment request. Pilots will have 7 days to pay the entry fee from the day they received our payment request, otherwise they will be replaced by the next in waiting list.
Regular entry fee will be 140 euros, including:
- Gadget packet with event T-Shirt
- Transports to takeoff and retrivals
- Complimentary dinner on Saturday Sep 01
- Packed Lunch each competition day
- Medical emergency service
- Prizegiving cerimony